Please feel free to call us directly at (714) 374-2244 with questions. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are ready to assist you.
- Estate Planning Basics
- Fundamental questions
- Will or living trust?
- Other facts about estate settlement
- Determining potential estate taxes
- Estate Tax Saving Strategies
- The marital deduction
- Life Insurance
- Annual gifting
- Charitable contributions
- Strategies for family-owned businesses
- Special strategies for special situations
- Community property issues
- Implementing and Updating Your Plan
- Where do you go from here?
- Estate planning worksheet
- Planning Levels Fee Schedule
Estate Tax Saving Strategies
Here’s a look at the most important estate planning tools and how you can use them to minimize taxes and maximize your estate’s value as the tax rules change over the decade. You’ll learn how the marital deduction, lifetime gift and estate tax exemptions, various trusts, life insurance, family business structures, charitable contributions, and other estate planning techniques can help you achieve your goals. You will also see why it will be helpful to seek professional financial, tax and legal advice about ways to use these techniques effectively. Please let us know if you have any questions about how they might apply to your situation.