Please feel free to call us directly at (714) 374-2244 with questions. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are ready to assist you.
- Estate Planning Basics
- Fundamental questions
- Will or living trust?
- Other facts about estate settlement
- Determining potential estate taxes
- Estate Tax Saving Strategies
- The marital deduction
- Life Insurance
- Annual gifting
- Charitable contributions
- Strategies for family-owned businesses
- Special strategies for special situations
- Community property issues
- Implementing and Updating Your Plan
- Where do you go from here?
- Estate planning worksheet
- Planning Levels Fee Schedule
Implementing Your Plan
Estate planning is an ongoing process. You must not only develop and implement a plan that reflects your current financial and family situation, but you must also constantly review your current plan to ensure it fits in with any changes in your circumstances.
Of course, with the extensive changes under the 2001 tax act and the probability that more changes will occur in this decade, reviewing your estate plan regularly is now more critical than ever. You’ll especially want to update it after any of the events in Planning tip 9.